Osbornes personal injury lawyers - here to help
If you have been injured in an accident you will want help getting your life back on track. That means help from a personal injury specialist you can trust, one who understands your particular needs and has the skills to deliver the best result.
Our job is win your case and to obtain the maximum compensation in the minimum time. But how we go about it will be tailored to you, because it is also about getting the right treatment, rehabilitation and expert evidence at the right time in your recovery. It is about keeping you at the centre of the process without it dominating your life.
We specialise in the higher value more serious injury cases but can help with the full range of personal injury claims: from relatively minor soft tissue injuries such as whiplash, to catastrophic and life changing injuries such as paraplegia and brain injury and all cases of injury and disease in between.
Different injuries require different skills and experience: a spinal injury from a horse riding accident is a very different case to an industrial disease claim or a psychiatric injury. Our lawyers all specialise in different areas of personal injury and between our team of seventeen solicitors and litigation executives we can offer expertise across the board.
Every year we recover in excess of £10 million in damages for our clients in London and throughout the UK
By you choosing one of our personal injury claim lawyers to represent you, you will have the backing of a team of leading lawyers in the field of personal injury, as recommended by the independent legal guides Chambers & Partners and The Legal 500.
Our department is accredited as Personal Injury specialists by the Law Society and by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers. We are members of Headway, the brain injury charity and we are on their recommended Solicitors list. We come highly recommended by many of the hundreds of clients we win compensation for each year.
For more information on the types of accidents we deal with please refer to Types of accident.
Our commitment to you:
- Offer you a face to face appointment before taking the case on.
- Assess your case at Partner level to make sure you are getting the best advice before we start your claim.
- Advise you at the outset about the prospects of success, the value of the claim and timescale, and confirm that in writing.
- Ensure that one case worker deals with your case rather than a whole team so that you benefit from a truly personal service.
- Keep you informed of progress and consult you about all decisions relating to your case.
- If we take your case on, run your claim under a No Win No Fee agreement.
- Ensure that your case worker is available by means of a direct dial telephone number and a personal email address to discuss the case with you.
- Nominate a supervisor for your case worker and tell you who that person is.
What you should do next?
To speak with us on a confidential basis about your injury please:
You will be put through to a member of our personal injury team who will ask you specific details about your injury including where and when it took place. It is helpful to the claims process if you can provide us with as much information as possible, including any relevant pictures of the injury, pictures of where the injury took place, details of any witnesses and reports of any medical treatment you had as a result of the injury.
We will then be able to advise you on whether or not you can make a claim for compensation.