Anyone with a life-changing injury should have their claim handled by a solicitor who is an expert in the field of recovering damages for injuries of the utmost severity.
When a very serious injury is suffered, there will often be irreversible and life changing damage, such as paralysis, severe traumatic brain damage, amputations, severe burns or even death. Whatever the injury, it is essential that a specialist solicitor is instructed who understands the nature of the injury and the need for proper funding to support care, aids, housing and therapy regimes which must often last a lifetime.
We know that seriously injured clients often need long term treatment, and there can be a significant period of adjustment both for our clients and for their families. Most clients require special housing or adaptations, care and support packages, specialist equipment, and early payments to alleviate financial hardship and to establish fully funded private care regimes.
Our Catastrophic Injury department acts for clients who have suffered:
How Osbornes’ solicitors handle catastrophic injury accident claims
Our specialist catastrophic injury team at Osbornes will liaise with leading medical specialists, rehabilitation specialists, occupational therapists and even architects to work with us on your case and make sure all bases are covered concerning your future rehabilitation and needs.In these cases early rehabilitation funding is essential and a proactive approach to the litigation can secure a long term support package of care, accommodation and therapy.
Why Choose Osbornes to represent you in your severe injury claim
- Life-changing injuries involve complex personal injury claims and should be dealt with by an experienced solicitor. Partners Ben Posford and Stuart Kightley are all specialists in this area.
- The independent legal directory, Chambers and Partners, lists Ben Posford – Osbornes’ Head of Catastrophic Injury – as a “Leading Individual”, and says he “couples meticulous legal skills with a hugely personable manner with clients and opponents”. The Legal 500 describes him as “tactically astute” and “one of the best personal injury solicitors around”, and states he “knows how to maximise the value of the claim for his clients”.
- The independent legal directory, Chambers and Partners, highlights Stuart Kightley as being “well regarded in the personal injury world for his handling of head injury and workplace accident cases”.
- Expert advice on state benefits and housing
- Access to other specialist solicitors who can help with trusts, wills advice, power of attorney and court of protection advice.